Friday August 3rd – Saturday August 18th 2012
Wednesday–Saturday 11am–6pm or by appointment
CHARLIE SMITH london is pleased to announce its second edition of the annual juried exhibition Anthology, in association with Winsor & Newton, suppliers of the world’s finest artists’ materials; re-title.com, the international directory service for contemporary artists and galleries; WelcomeToCOMPANY, the website for collectors by collectors; Spoonfed, the ultimate guide to what's on in London; and The Mark Clannachan Collection.
Selected and curated by internationally respected art world professionals, Anthology will be a multi-disciplinary exhibition that will reach out democratically to artists worldwide. Presented at the CHARLIE SMITH london gallery in Old St, London, the exhibition will continue to be a key barometer of emerging and established talent.
Ten finalists will be curated into the exhibition Anthology and one winner will be presented with:
- A cash prize of £1,000 presented by CHARLIE SMITH london
- A cash prize of £500 presented by the Mark Clannachan Collection
- A cash prize of £500 presented by a private donor
- £500 worth of artists’ materials awarded by Winsor & Newton
- Lifetime membership provided by re-title.com
- Winner announcement with re-title.com (42,000+ subscribers)
- A feature in WelcometoCOMPANY’s newsletter (70,000+ subscribers)